Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trying to get caught up---Lindsey's (my cousin) Visit Dec. 2009

Lindsey and I at the Christmas Tree Farm!


At Stevens Pass getting ready to snowboard for the 1st time!


Tyler and I taking a break...one of many!!!


 Lindsey loving life on top of Steven's Pass!


Tyler and Lindsey enjoying the beautiful day at Steven's Pass!


Lindsey and I enjoying the time together!


Tyler and I enjoying my 1st snowboarding trip together!


Loving our new gear!


Getting ready to hit the slopes!


Our 1st ride!  It was actually a bit scary!


Here we go!  It was amazing!


So excited to finally be on the slopes!


On top of the mountain, Bunny Slopes, at Steven's Pass!


Ready to get going down the hill! 


 Getting ready to leave, but had to get some pictures at night first!



Lindsey and I down at the pier!


Tyler and I just before leaving Steven's Pass!


Tyler and I at Lake Cushman!  It is the closest thing to Heaven!  Absolutely beautiful!


Standing by a waterfall at Lake Cushman!


Lake Cushman


Tyler and I making snow angels at Steven's Pass!


Lindsey took us downtown Port Orchard to take some pictures of us together!


Again....downtown Port Orchard


"I can almost reach you!"  Lindsey took this as a fun shot!  Love it


Baby blues!  Love those baby blues Ty!  Lake Cushman


What's going on behind there?  Lake Cushman


Downtown Port Orchard


Not sure which way we want to go!!!


Lindsey's December trips our now a tradition every year!  It seems as though she enjoys coming out during the winter time!  Tyler and I enjoy our time we get to spend with her every year!  Love you tons Lindsey











0 comments: