Thursday, August 19, 2010

Almost that time!

Can't believe that Jilliann's due date is in 2 days!  It is so crazy how fast time flies!  These last few weeks have been dragging by.  I guess that is what happens when you get so close to seeing your precious baby for the first time!  Tyler and I can hardly stand ourselves!  We went to the doctor Monday and he said I was almost 2 cm dilated and 25% effaced!  He also stripped my membranes thinking that maybe it would speed up labor!  Tuesday night Tyler and I were giving a gift card to go to a very nice restaurant before we become parents!  We went and ate there and it was amazing!  Before we went to dinner though, I lost my MP (mucus plug).  I was so  excited and hoping that labor would be near/  We are now at almost Friday and all I have really had is cramping.  I think maybe I have had some contractions, but not to sure!  My mom and dad fly in Saturday and I am hoping to be in the hospital or be holding her in our arms.  The past couple of days have been really hard!  I just want her to be here!  Please say some prayers!

3 comments:

Emily said...

the last few weeks are TORTURE!!! I was only 1 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced for the LONGEST time sooo annoying. What actually sent me into labor was when they checked me on my 39 week check up so maybe you'll get lucky! What all have you done to try to get her going? I did it ALL girl! And something must have worked :) Good luck to you all!!!!

Megan said...

contractions feel a lot like menstrual cramping! congrats on the pendign arrival of your new bundle of joy! our little man is almost 11 months old ant id truly is the best thing EVER!!!

KatieMGreen said...

Just wanted to say "Congrats!" again!!! :)